This campaign advances the belief that it is far more important to always get better than it is to get bigger. Here is just some of the measurable evidence that proves the Bellin Health way is the better way.
- Bellin Health received the highest ranking among the region’s health systems for resource efficiency (HCTrends).
- Bellin Health is leading the way in recognizing how physical and mental health are tied to economic health.
- Bellin Health achieved the highest overall quality score AND the lowest cost of care per patient among all participating Accountable Care Organizations in the nation (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Next Generation ACOs).
- Bellin Health reduced its prices by 4.3% in 2016 and 4.5% in 2017 while other area healthcare providers were raising prices by as much as 5% per year.
- Healthgrades Top 100 Hospital in U.S. for Joint Replacement (1 of 2 in Wisconsin, 2021)
- Bellin Hospital Receives Sixth Consecutive 5-Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) (2021)
- Newsweek’s List of World’s Best Hospitals (2021)
- U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Hospital in Northeast Wisconsin (tied for fourth state-wide, 2020-2021)
- Newsweek/Leapfrog Top Maternity Hospital (1 of 2 hospitals in Wisconsin, 2020)
- IBM Watson Health Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital (2020)
- Forbes Best Workplaces for Diversity (2019)